Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope each of you has a chance to reflect on 2010 and to celebrate the arrival of 2011. As I reflect back upon our time together this year I am struck by the many acts of kindness and generosity that I witness each day. Your children are making wonderful choices and are showing that they care. Thank you for all of your support and enthusiasm.

In the coming year, I will be lining up regular weekly classroom volunteers in the afternoons. Our schedule will be changing a bit, and we will dedicate the entire academic morning time to literacy activities. Afternoon times will be math, and science focused with some writer's workshop time as well. We will also continue to have center time each afternoon. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer weekly for an afternoon slot.

Peace, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment