Everything you Need to Know About the
Upcoming Kindergarten Show on
Thursday, April 16th 2015
1. What time is the show? 6:00 p.m. PLease sit on the side away from the piano in order to best see the students in our class.
2. When should the children arrive and where?
5:45 p.m. at their own classroom(a light supper is helpful- nervous tummies can be challenging)
3. Should my child wear special clothing? We will provide a special t-shirt. Your child may wear dark pants – navy blue or black
4. Where can I meet my child after the stage portion? Come pick up your child in the classroom, and follow the art show scavenger hunt located in your program.
5. Should we take the artwork on display home with us? No. Your child’s artwork will be sent home at a later date.
***We could use volunteers right after school on Thursday to help hang artwork. Please let your child’s teacher know if you can come to help. We also would appreciate help taking down the art show at 7:15 on Thursday night.****