Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Note From Ms. Swick

Hello Parents,

A message from Ms. Swick (the student teacher):
       Maybe some of you have heard, we have been busy learning about Force and Motion the last couple weeks. We have practiced the language of object's positions, such as behind, between, above, below, etc. We have had fun moving for motion. We've discussed push and pull, how to move things without touching them, and even gravity. The students have been predicting and experimenting with force and motion. We will continue with this science curriculum for the next week or two. I hope you hear a little more about Force and Motion at home.
 
    Additionally, I want to let you know that I will be "soloing" the next two weeks, which means that Mrs. Koch will be out of the room and I will be running the classroom on my own. It will be a transition for the kids (they love Mrs. Koch), so if you want to talk with your student more it will help her/him adjust to the change. I have been enjoying my time in the room and I look forward to the next couple of weeks!

Thank you,
Katie Swick

No comments:

Post a Comment