Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting Ready For School

Welcome to first grade!
I have been busy getting ready for school to start, and I just can’t wait to see you on the first day of school. I will meet you on the lower playground on Wednesday, August 31st.
Have you ever looked closely at insects? This year we will learn the names for insect body parts, and will look closely at many insects. Could you see if you can find a dried insect to share here at school? We will be pinning them and comparing all the types of insects that we see in Vermont.

 

2 comments:

  1. Everett's grandma and grandpa just gave him an awesome bug book! Cool! We are so looking forward to next week and a great year. I'll see you Monday at the inservice.....
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Ian Duvernay Ian's father and my son attend your school. I would like to be involved with Ian's education and if there is anything I can do to help with that please let me know. My email is dredredinc@yahoo.com, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would really love to know how he is doing in school and about any upcoming events he will be involved in. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete