Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Important updates from Room 7


1. We are visiting the Scholastic book fair at 11:00 on Friday November 9th. Your child may browse or shop at this time. If you would like your child to buy an item, it helps to have a labeled envelope with planned purchases listed on the outside. If your child is free to choose at the fair, just let me know. Families can visit on Friday afternoon and evening as well. ( I would love some volunteers to assist with our visit on Friday. Please let me know if you can join us at 11:00 for the book fair)

2.. I AM IN NEED HELPERS FOR ECO on Wednesday the 14th. We have an excellent forest lesson and a  mystery quest. I will need some help with small groups at Harrison Field on that day. Please let me know if you can join us from 9:00-11:30.


3.The UES Thanksgiving luncheon is next Wednesday, November 14th.All families are invited to join us for this luncheon. We will eat in our classroom on this day, and a turkey meal will be available for purchase from the cafeteria. Our lunch time is usually at 11:50, and may shift slightly. I will keep you posted, and look forward to seeing you.

4. Picture retakes are on November 15th. Just return your photos on that day if you would like a retake. We will also have a class photo retake, since 7 people have their eyes shut in our class shot! Everyone will get a new copy of the class photo.



1 comment:

  1. I like the election day birthday picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete