Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tell me about ECO today......

" I liked building the igloo. I loved jumping in the snow and climbing the mountain."-Jiya
"Playing in the snow, finding tracks by animals, and sliding down hills."-Owen
"We got to sled and find tracks in the snow."-Mallory
" I enjoyed making the igloo with the snow and ice balls."-Ari
"Building the igloo and running around."-Soren
"I liked making the igloo and I liked finding animal tracks."-Russell
"Me like to play igloo."- Chen- Chen
"We made a snow house. I liked finding mammoth snowballs."-Ruby
" I liked climbing the hill then sliding."-Julia
" My favorite was making a snow igloo- I liked it because I filled the cracks between the snowballs.-Amelia
"I like make igloos and I like look  animal tracks."- Chi-Chi
"I liked to run and go in the woods. I like to build." -Elvis
"My favorite part was building the igloo."- Hannah
"I liked making the igloo and getting big snowballs."-Joseph
"I liked making the igloo, I was packing ice balls."-Grace
"My favorite was everything. I liked going outside, running around, and trying to find snow prints, and making an igloo.-Carson




No comments:

Post a Comment